Friday, December 18, 2009

Jeff tells it like it is...in under 10 minuites.






Jeff Johnson, political commentator, writer, and all around brother with some sense, spoke on the Tom Joyner Morning Show yesterday. It only took him 6 minutes to speak the flat out truth about homophobia in the black community  He explains how as African Americans we will make deals with those who have made it plain and clear thay they hate us. All for the sake of dehumanizing another group. Black folk will go along with anything just to be given the brief "blessing" of sitting at massa's table. Even if it's just for a moment.Click the link folks. Listen carefully. It only takes a second to tell the truth.


http://www.nbjc.org/jeff-johnson-tjms.html

*STAR*

No comments:

*SISTAHSTAR*

My photo
I could rant and rave about me all day. I am one of my favorite subjects. Soon I'll be one of yours too.
Powered By Blogger

COPYWRITTEN, SO DONT COPY ME...