Saturday, December 12, 2009

THIS IS JUST SICK, AND STUPID. BUT I EXPECT THE STUPID PART.



In this, the age of instant messaging, screen shots, and the omni-present goliath that is Google, why in the hell do these idiots get on national television back peddling and lying like they do? Especially on the Rachel Maddow show! That heffa makes me want to tell her about ALL the candy I stole as a child. I look at her and feel like calling my momma and admitting that I purposely slammed my brothers head in the door that time cuz I know she got video footage to prove it anyway. Rick Warren, you're a effing genius. You dumb mo-mo's that follow and believe in him, please contact me immediately at sistahstar@gmail.com cuz I have a nice bridge in San Francisco for sale. Matter of fact, I have two, one is a little older and has a big ass tiny little crack in it, but i'll let it go for cheap. I'll hold it for you and I even take personal checks. 


Dumb Bastards

*rubs temples*

*STAR* Lawd...have...mercy

No comments:

*SISTAHSTAR*

My photo
I could rant and rave about me all day. I am one of my favorite subjects. Soon I'll be one of yours too.
Powered By Blogger

COPYWRITTEN, SO DONT COPY ME...