Sunday, October 4, 2009

You look a mess

Last night I went out with a few friends.Nothing major, just a few drinks and such. Of course, this was gay night at the spot, so the requisite " show" was on deck. Now usually, when I go out to the gay clubs, there's alot of hot ass mess and some hot drag shows that keep me entertained throught the night. However, this is was wack-er than usual. I did get a good pic of someone in a royal blue Polo (esque) shirt and matching royal blue fitted cap (cocked to the side, o less), but that wasnt the funny part. This lovely blue ensemble was topped off with a pair of white linen pants and white loafers.  (horrible pic up next, sorry)




I just do not understand...

Other than that we had a good time. I also got a really good pic of these two studs grinding on each other, which is always REALLY funny to me (don't judge me). I think I'll keep that one to myself though. Well. enjoy this one guys, and trust there will be more pics like this one. This is Memphis after all...



2 comments:

LadyWritesTheBlues said...

OMG I usually don't comment, but ummm...yeah, lmao-gotta love Memphis!

SISTAH STAR said...

Hunaaaaay, If you told that ass clown she wasn't sharp, she woulda cut you!

*SISTAHSTAR*

My photo
I could rant and rave about me all day. I am one of my favorite subjects. Soon I'll be one of yours too.
Powered By Blogger

COPYWRITTEN, SO DONT COPY ME...