Thursday, October 22, 2009

You aint fooling me...







I am absolutely convinced that Wendy Williams is on some Caster Semenaya ish. Like she's not totally a man but not totally a woman either. The difference is she knows it. There is no way in the world Wendy Williams looks at herself in the mirror and sees femininity. AIN'T NO WAY. Not just because she's humongous, but she's so harsh. everything about her screams bad drag to me. I'm a makeup artist, so trust, I know bad drag. That hair hat, that voice, those mannerisms. Its all just so...much. Its like someone puts her together with a few pieces of a leftover women and a LOT of pieces of leftover men. Its just too weird for me.I don't think I'm alone in this thought process am I?
Just Wondering.
*Star*

1 comment:

Dawn Diva said...

Haaaaa.. I'm wit you honey.. Wendy is Wendell!! She aint fooling me either. And "how you doing?" LOL

*SISTAHSTAR*

My photo
I could rant and rave about me all day. I am one of my favorite subjects. Soon I'll be one of yours too.
Powered By Blogger

COPYWRITTEN, SO DONT COPY ME...