Thursday, October 1, 2009

Too many irons on the fire.



I have a gazillion projects going on. Not to mention, I started working out again. The exercise helps though, since it makes me get on some type of schedule. My diet is THEBOMB.COM! I absolutely do NOT eat meat and haven't had chicken in forever. So I eat a LOT of fish and other seafood. This is great for a couple of reasons. First, because I don't drink nearly enough water, and secondly, its making my hair and nails look super good! Chicken is becoming an issue because I work retail and that's the only thing readily available so I may have to add that back in. The point is this: I have so many things going on right now and I was starting to get overwhelmed and a little bit down about it all. I need to be working on my book, I'm finishing school, i'm stuck in no mans land Memphis, and I'm tired all the time. But in the last week, I feel like I found a light at the end of the tunnel. So even though I am sore as can be from working out, I don't really mind it. I have a great lady who love, love, loves me, great friends, and I'm blessed. (Cue the violins)
So right now, this Star is feeling good and shining bright.
Just felt like sharing...
NOW BACK TO OUR REGULARLY SCHEDULED PROGRAM!
*STAR*

1 comment:

Lana said...

awww, this post made me smile. i also have been eating alot of fish, my job provides a wide variety of food for lunch and when htey have salmon, cod, baked fish i am st in line.

*SISTAHSTAR*

My photo
I could rant and rave about me all day. I am one of my favorite subjects. Soon I'll be one of yours too.
Powered By Blogger

COPYWRITTEN, SO DONT COPY ME...