Wednesday, October 7, 2009

And I betcha didn't know that, ebony eyes...

Cant sleep. Feel like sharing...

My son changed my life.

I officially love Twitter.

I have ZERO patience, and I pray about that one ALOT.

I first thought I was gay when I was in the 6th grade. It scared the sh*t out of me.

Religion gets on my reserve nerve.

If there was an Olympic event for marriages, my mom would be standing on the podium right below Elizabeth Taylor.

My girlfriend has one of the most complicated personalitoes I have ever encountered on my entire life.

The Game is, in my opinion, is one of the best scripted television shows ever.

If I don't get back to California soon, i'm going to have myself committed.

Two days ago I found out that the party I went to this weekend was hosted by the girl who effed up my taxes. I was not pleased.

I hate hospitals, ghetto sh*t, bad ass kids, and stereotypes. (i'm pretty sure ya'll knew that one)

Thats all
*Star*

No comments:

*SISTAHSTAR*

My photo
I could rant and rave about me all day. I am one of my favorite subjects. Soon I'll be one of yours too.
Powered By Blogger

COPYWRITTEN, SO DONT COPY ME...