Tuesday, September 29, 2009

I will not be your fat girlfriend!

I religiously follow Jia of Missjia.com and shesofly.com She is one of the reasons I started blogging in the first place. She started doing the Shaun T. Insanity workout about a week or so ago.


I had been checking it out and actually heard from a good friend/ex-coworker of mine (who happens to be a fit freak and is in amzing shape) that the Insanity was nothing to paly with. So i've been kinda scared to get into it.
Then, about 3 days ago, my girlfriend who as ya'll know, lives way out in California, sends me a pic of her gym progress. She has been hitting the gym every day for like a month.
Let me tell you that I NOW HAVE Shaun T's Insanity ON-THE-WAY!!! My baby looks good as a mutha! I, on the other hand, have been sitting around, playing games and making friends with the french fries. Those days are over. I will not be the chick that when people see us together they start saying ish like, "why she with her?" Umm, hell to the no. I am NOT the one.

Please believe I am not even waiting on Insanity to arrive. I pollitely got my a*s on this over priced Comcast on Demand that I pay for and never use. There's a program called ExerciseTV. I picked full body makeover and went in hard yesterday morning at 6am. When I say everything on me hurts, I mean everything. My damn hair hurts.Trust and believe, I don't give a damn. I went at it again this morning and once I post this blog, i'm going at it again. 2-a-days like football pre-season baby! I almost slipped up and had a twix bar today, but then Caliluv sent me a picture of her stomach (excuse me, a pic of her tight a*s abs) and that twix went right in the mutha effing trash can. Quick.
Needless to say, I have found the motivation I need. I know i'm a movement by myself, but I want to contribute to us being a force when we're together.I can't be looking all any kind of way. I am far too vain and far too fly for that...
Gotta go. Time to sweat.
*Star*

1 comment:

Lana said...

would you mind posting some progress pics, how much pounds are you trying to lose? im thinking about getting back into the gym to tighten things up a little bit

*SISTAHSTAR*

My photo
I could rant and rave about me all day. I am one of my favorite subjects. Soon I'll be one of yours too.
Powered By Blogger

COPYWRITTEN, SO DONT COPY ME...