Thursday, September 17, 2009

Big Ass Bi-sexual Fail

See this da ish right here. This is the kind of wack ass, out of order image that pops to mind when people think of black lesbians. All this cooch to the camera, let me hold you by your ass, while your homegirl trying to kiss me cuz we ALL f*cking anyway bull ish. I hate it all. I quit these heffas. They all fail. I do not hang out with these type-a-hoes. But really, who does? Even in the straight world. There are "those folks." You know the ones, be all fake sexing on the dance floor, and P-popping in the middle of the club. But like I said before, we as a community live in a very small fishbowl. This kind bull doesn't make it ANY DAMN BETTER! 
Annoyed
*Star*

No comments:

*SISTAHSTAR*

My photo
I could rant and rave about me all day. I am one of my favorite subjects. Soon I'll be one of yours too.
Powered By Blogger

COPYWRITTEN, SO DONT COPY ME...