Saturday, August 15, 2009

YA'LL NOT GONNA BELIEVE THIS SH*T

OH MY GOD I HAVE TO RUN THIS CONVERSATION DOWN FOR SOMEONE OTHER THAN MYSLEF TO HEAR!!! THESE LITTLE BOYS ARE FILARIOUS!!!

Here's the background. I have my 6 year old son, my 5 year old nephew, and my 7 and 5 year old cousins (who are brothers and think they're my nephews) over here with me right now. The 7 year old is a certified genius. My nephew is a bad ass. He's the little boy Katt Williams is talking about in the Pimpin Pimpin, pills and all. He's that bad. Anyways, here's what happened.

7yr old to bad ass nephew: dude, you need to chill.
Bad ass nephew: im not gonna be ya'lls friends anymore and i'm not gonna be (my sons) twin anymore!!!
7yr old: Bruh, ya'll wasn't twins in the first place! He's 6, your 5. He's tall, you're short. Get over it man.
My son and the other 5 yr old(semi nephew): Bwaaaahaaaaaa haaahahahahaaaa lol lol lol lol hahahahahahahah
Nephew: boooooohoooo tears tears tears snot sniff etc....
Me: did you just say "bruh?" bwwwwwwwwwwaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!

Clearly my nephews meds are wearing off. I AM CRYING LAUGHING @ THESE KIDS RIGHT NOW.

STAR

*update* by the time I finished typing the original part of this post, the 7 year old was over there patting the Bad ass nephew ont eh back saying. Dud, its ok, stop crying. your life is not over...
I am about to laugh up the 1.5 lungs that I have left.

No comments:

*SISTAHSTAR*

My photo
I could rant and rave about me all day. I am one of my favorite subjects. Soon I'll be one of yours too.
Powered By Blogger

COPYWRITTEN, SO DONT COPY ME...