Tuesday, August 18, 2009

techno-dummy

This morning I finally headed over to Twitterfeed to get my links and RSS game up and it was an #EPICFAIL (twitter junkies like myself will get that one). So I just have to add that to the LONG list of stuff that I'm gonna have my boy B Warren (memphix.com) handle for me. Hopefully I can make time for all of this soon. Actually, if my lovesprung ass big sister would come up for air long enough to finish my logo, maybe I could get cracking. Cuz the one I have is hella-wack. Patience is a virtue they say. Who the hell "they"are, I'm still not sure. I want my ish up NOW!
Grrrrrrr
Later
A very impatient STAR

No comments:

*SISTAHSTAR*

My photo
I could rant and rave about me all day. I am one of my favorite subjects. Soon I'll be one of yours too.
Powered By Blogger

COPYWRITTEN, SO DONT COPY ME...