Thursday, August 6, 2009

I've been praying/meditating a lot more lately. I'm, a very spiritual person in general, but I had been feeling sort of removed since I got out of the hospital. Most people have just the opposite thing happen, but I'm unique(read: weird). So in the last few weeks, I have been actively trying to open my ears and really listen to what God has to say to me. When you have so much going on, sometimes you tune into the millions of unimportant things, and the really quiet important stuff gets sort of drowned out. Well when I stopped to listen, as usual, there He was. Speaking in the quite manner that He does. You know what He said to me? "you think you're bad, well you and I both KNOW that I'm bad."

Got it. Heard loud and clear.

Peace.
Nik

No comments:

*SISTAHSTAR*

My photo
I could rant and rave about me all day. I am one of my favorite subjects. Soon I'll be one of yours too.
Powered By Blogger

COPYWRITTEN, SO DONT COPY ME...