Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Locked and Loaded

Ok people, I'm lit. Yet again. So here's another list of ran-dumb things that occured to me after I had been "overserved.

Once ur already drunk, it doesn't matter what else you drink, cuz your tastbuds are already done for the night.

Alcohol and ANY type of milk, milk product, or fruit is a very very bad idea.

Comcast is a bunch of bitches.

Bank of America is a bunch of bitches.

Exxonn is, you guessed it,a bunch of bitches.

My brother is one of the funniest people on earth. And that's NOT an exageration.

The five cent sale @ the liquor store is a beautiful thing.

I love purple, I hate pink.

Clearly, I've been "overserved"...Yay.

Better stop now before I say something that's going to get me in trouble.

Toodles
Nik

1 comment:

missconvopiece said...

chuuch sistah Amen...

*SISTAHSTAR*

My photo
I could rant and rave about me all day. I am one of my favorite subjects. Soon I'll be one of yours too.
Powered By Blogger

COPYWRITTEN, SO DONT COPY ME...