Sunday, July 26, 2009

In a serious funk...


I have really been neglecting my blog lately. I have been having some serious difficulties focusing on what I want to write. Not because I haven't had a crap load of possible material land in my lap. Stupid gay sh*t seems to seek me out. Every day I am faced with something blog-worthy. Its just that, because of all the stuff going on around me, I am just totally confuzzeled. I have entirely too many irons on the fire. It's my own fault for just sitting back and expecting everything to work itself out. So now, I have to scramble and pull it all together, quickly. Unfortunately for my creative mind, I have a serious problem with procrastination. An artistic person with procrastination issues is a disaster and a half. All of that is about to change. I know, more than ever before, what I really want out of my life. There are some things that I have been doing for the last couple of years that have been contradictory to my future plans and goals. Enough. It probably seems like I am just rambling on, but there is a method to the madness. So the bottom line is this: I gotta make some major changes and I have to stop waiting on "the right time". The time may never be perfect, and waiting is only going to make it harder. Unfortunately, my little epiphany has taken my blog as a hostage. For the next week or so (2 weeks tops) I will probably NOT be posting anything new on sistahstar.com Seeing that there aren't that many dedicated readers, I don't think that will be a huge problem. Just say an extra prayer for ya girl and stay tuned. The best is yet to come, I promise...

Nik

No comments:

*SISTAHSTAR*

My photo
I could rant and rave about me all day. I am one of my favorite subjects. Soon I'll be one of yours too.
Powered By Blogger

COPYWRITTEN, SO DONT COPY ME...