Wednesday, July 22, 2009

I gambled...and lost.

It came to me today. I was at work looking around and something major occurred to me. 8+ years ago, I gambled my future on the hopes that a big company would, or even could, believe in me like I believed in myself. Today, I realized that, without a doubt, I made a huge mistake. I have been with the same company for over 8 years. When I started, I had some really big dreams. I worked my ass off to show and prove. Every dream they sold me to keep me, I bought. If anyone had told me that after almost 10 years of sacrifice in an attempt to live a dream through a company that I loved I would still be where I am, I would never have believed it. If anyone would have told me that I as my child approaches his 6th year of life on this earth that his own mother would have only taken him to the movies 3 times and to maybe 3 birthday parties because she works every weekend and almost every night, I would have never believed it. But today, it hit me like a ton of bricks. I have no one to blame but myself and no one can do anything about it but me.

And I'm going to do something about it right now. I cant waste another minute. I am 30 years old and I gotta make my next move my best move.

Yea, just felt like sharing

Watch how I do...

Nik

No comments:

*SISTAHSTAR*

My photo
I could rant and rave about me all day. I am one of my favorite subjects. Soon I'll be one of yours too.
Powered By Blogger

COPYWRITTEN, SO DONT COPY ME...