Thursday, May 14, 2009

The First of Many

I am sitting here laughing hysterically at my mother. She had surgery two days ago to repair her rotator cup (which I have NO idea how she messed up in the first place) and, needless to say, she is as high as a mink coat. So family, you will have to forgive me if this first post is a little crazy. What I had intended for this particular blog to cover was a little about me, and a lot about what I plan for sistahstar.com to be. However, you must understand that my mother is one of those people who can't even smell alcohol without geting tipsy, forget about drugs. She's never smoked a joint or drank an entire glass of anything besides water. So the fact that she's sitting next to me, all loaded up on Loratabs, is BEYOND funny! I AM CRACKING UP! She's so lit taht she's singing her words. Its like: "Heeeeeyyyyy baaaaaby, hoooow are yooooouuuu?!" Oh how I wish I could put video on this thing...



I degress (well i'm gonna try to,cuz she's still singing)...



So welcome to Sistahstar.com!!!! I will hold out on telling you abut me, and stick to the purpose of my blog. First of all, I LOVE TO WRITE. PERIOD. I am without question, one of the gayst people on the planet. I mean super gay. As one of my favorite bloggers MissJia, of shesofly.com would say I am "ubeliciously gay". I love women, well one woman in particular, but you get the picture. Being from the type of family that i'm from and also being from the south (and trust me, that's just the tip of the iceberg of my drama), I have been exposed to the best and worst that this lifestyle brings out of people, both gay and straight. Because of that I wasn't feedback, from everyone. I am going to speak my very opinionated mind about a full range of topics that affect the black gay community. More specifically, things that affect black lesbians.



So feel free to follow me and comment. Hopefully we can work out some of the foolywang and bitchassness that has been running rampant in the life. Cuz I don' t know about you fam, but I just about can't take this sh*t anymore...



In a minute

*Sistahstar*

No comments:

*SISTAHSTAR*

My photo
I could rant and rave about me all day. I am one of my favorite subjects. Soon I'll be one of yours too.
Powered By Blogger

COPYWRITTEN, SO DONT COPY ME...